Monthly Subscription Covers
- Unlimited number of corrective and preventive maintenance plus 24/7 emergency repairs.
- Exterior corrective and preventive maintenance: Replace outdoor lighting fixtures, fix storm doors, light repairs to siding and gutter downspouts (labor only).
- Garage: Interior or exterior door repairs or replacement (labor only).
- Kitchen: Install refrigerator, range, microwave, dishwasher and garbage disposal. Repair leaky faucet, cabinet doors and knob repair or replacement, light plumbing* (labor only).
- Laundry Room: Repair water heater, washer & dryer (labor only).
- HVAC System: Added freon, replace air filters, light repairs and troubleshooting (labor only).
- Dining Room Repair dining room tables, lighting fixture, ceiling fan repair and replace (labor only).
- Living Room: Align pictures, mount TV, furniture repairs, hang artwork, install smart thermostat (labor only).
- Bathroom: Fix leaks, caulk around tubs and showers, unclog sinks, install bathroom vanity, light plumbing* (labor only).
- Bedroom Fix beds, caulk window, fix issues with doors, resolve lighting issues, install or repair ceiling fans (labor only).
The Extra Things We Do at NO COST
- Tag shut off valves
- Correcting Loose Fixtures (covers, outlets, hinges, drawers, racks, shelves, etc.)
- Zip tie cords
- Align pictures
- Tighten table legs
- Anything we see or notice that could be unsafe for your guest and property we will notify you ASAP
Quote-Related Work from Mendhome authorized vendors
- Interior and exterior painting
- Floor repair and replacement
- Drywall work
- Siding, roof and gutters install
- Window replacement
- HVAC replacement
- Addition & remodeling
- Concrete, brick & stone work
- Deck, porch, & gazebo install
- Fence install and repairs
- Pool, spa & hot tub install and repairs
- Services or repairs that require a permit, including, but not limited to, remodeling, plumbing and electrical projects;
- Services or repairs that requires a license or certificate;
- Services or repairs that are performed more than 30 feet above the ground;
- Services or repairs that make our maintenance and repair technicians unsafe or uncomfortable;
- Services or repairs that involve the handling of weapons, explosives or hazardous materials;
- Any Service or repairs that is illegal or criminal in nature in the state or locality in which it is posted or takes place.
- Flooring including hardwood floor and carpet install.
As a Customer, we will charge your credit, debit or prepaid card according to the amount or the service subscription on a monthly bases plus a one-time onboarding fee.
Terms and Termination
You may discontinue your use of the Mendhome Platform or participation in the Services at any time, for any reason.
Changes to Terms of Services.
We may update the Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. If we do so, we’ll let you know either by posting the updated Terms on the Site or through other communications. It’s important that you review the Terms whenever we update them. If you continue to use the Services after we have posted updated Terms, you are agreeing to be bound by the updated Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by the updated Terms, then you may cancel the services subscription. Because our Services are evolving over time we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
We welcome feedback, comments, and suggestions for improvements to the Services (“Feedback”). You can submit Feedback by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You grant to us a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose.
24/7 Emergency are considered
- HVAC issues when property location ambient temperature is over 85°F or below 65°F
- Interior property flooding due to indoor plumbing issues
- Power outages due to property electrical issues
- Interior property nonlethal exposed electrical wiring
- Up to 90 minutes of property response from initial notification and acknowledgment.
All services shall begin 10 days after the initial property onboarding walkthrough and signoff.
Refusal of Services
Mendhome, LLC reserve the right to cancel any and or all service with a full refund to the customer for any major property issues incurred prior to service sign up and start. If repairs are found or reported the customer shall have the opportunity to have repairs made by Mendhome, LLC at an additional cost or any other third-party before services can begin.
The property must meet the following requirements to qualify for Mendhome, LLC services.
– Active short-term property rental listed on a short-term property listing website
– Must be free of any property issue.
*Light plumbing consists of troubleshooting leaks that can be remedied by tightening plumbing fixtures that are visible. Also included snake lines.